Buscopan Injectable Solution is indicated for the control of abdominal pain (colic) associated with spasmodic colic, flatulent colic, and simple impactions in horses.
- Suppresses spasms of the digestive system.
- The effectiveness of Buscopan was also supported by the overall improvement in the behavioral attitudes of the horses.
(N-butylscopolammonium bromide, 20 mg/mL)
For the treatment of horses with
- spasmodic colic
- flatulent colic
- simple impactions in horses
Average dose is 8cc IV for a1200lb horse.
- Relaxes smooth muscles to supress spasms of the digestive system to alleviate abdominal pain.
- Initial relief of colic symptoms usually seen within 5-10 minutes.
- Does not disguise other colic symptoms.
- Does not result in lowered mucus production which might contribute to ulcers and diarrhea.
There are no reviews yet.