Vetalog Injection – EQUINE MEDCARE ,Dogs and Cats: The dose is a single injection of 0.05 mg to 0.1 mg triamcinolone acetonide per pound of body weight in inflammatory or allergic disorders and 0.1 mg per pound of body weight in dermatologic disorders. Remission of symptoms, if not permanent, usually lasts 7 to 15 days. After this time, if symptoms recur, the dose may be repeated or oral corticosteroid therapy may be instituted.https://en.wikipedia.org/
Vetalog Injectable Horses: The dose is 0.01 mg to 0.02 mg triamcinoloneacetonide per pound of body weight as a single injection; the usual range is 12 mg to 20 mg.Vetalog Injection – EQUINE MEDCARE https://equinemedcare.com/product/Vetalog Injection
Vetalog is indicated for the treatment of inflammation and related disorders in dogs, cats and horses. It is also indicated for use in dogs and cats for the management and treatment of acute arthritis, allergic and dermatology disorders.
Vetalog Injectable Administer
Intramuscular or subcutaneous:
Potent anti-inflammatory action
- Reduces pain and improves motion within 24 hours
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
Long-lasting treatment for allergic and dermatologic disorders
- Eases discomfort and suppresses allergic signs usually within 24 hours
- Alleviates inflammation and pruritus caused by dermatologic disorders, often within 1 to 3 days
- One injection often sufficient to eliminate signs or lesions
- May be injected intramuscularly, subcutaneously, intra-articularly, intrasynovially, or intralesionally
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: As with all corticosteroids, VETALOG should be used with care in all stages of pregnancy. The safety of most corticosteroid drugs for use during all stages of pregnancy has not been adequately established. Do not use with viral infections. VETALOG should not be used to alleviate pain or reduce inflammation arising from infectious states unless concomitant antimicrobial therapy is given. Please see full product safety information
There are no reviews yet.