Ventipulmin Syrup Works to relieve multiple symptoms of reversible airway conditions in horses. Enhances clearance of mucus from the airways. Only FDA-approved oral bronchodilator for horses. Provides optimum level of treatment with treat-to-effect dose schedule. Palatable, safe and effective.
Ventipulmin® Syrup is a colorless, palatable syrup. Clenbuterol (4-amino-alpha-((tert-butylamino) methyl)-3,5-dichlorobenzyl alcohol hydrochloride), a beta-2-adrenergic agonist, provides bronchodilating properties with minimum effect on the cardiovascular system.
- Only FDA-approved solution for reversible respiratory problems.
- Treat-to-effect dose schedule provides optimum level of treatment.
- Duration of effect from 6 to 8 hours.
- Colorless, palatable syrup provides for easy oral administration.
- Relieves reversible bronchospasm arising from a variety of respiratory conditions.
- Increases mucous secretions for improved airway resistance.
- Improves mucociliary transport by decreasing thickness of mucous.
Ventipulmin Syrup Advantages
Only FDA-approved treatment to relieve reversible bronchospasm from respiratory conditions such as allergy induced respiratory distress, small airway disease or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Dosage & Administration
Remove safety cap and seal; replace with enclosed dispensing cap. Connect syringe (without needle) to dispensing tip and draw out appropriate volume of Ventipulmin¬ Syrup (clenbuterol hydrochloride). Administer to horse orally twice a day (b.i.d.). Initial dose is 0.5 mL/100 lbs body weight (0.8 mcg/kg) twice daily. See package insert for complete dosage schedule. Recommended duration of treatment at effective dose is 30 days. At end of 30-day treatment period, drug should be withdrawn to determine recurrence of signs. If signs return, repeat 30-day treatment regimen.