Meloxi Shot 100ml
Superior Anti -inflammatory analgesic Meloxi shot (4-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(5-methyl-2-thiazolyl)-2H-1,2-benzothiazine-3carboxamide-1,1-dioxide) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) of the oxicam class belonging to the group of enolic acids which acts by inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, thereby exerting anti-inflammatory, antiendotoxic, ant exudative, analgesic and antipyretic properties. It is also used for the alleviation of inflammation and pain in both acute and chronic musculoskeletal disorders in horses.
Meloxi shot is used in horses for the treatment of acute respiratory infection in combination with appropriate antibiotic therapy to reduce clinical symptoms for the treatment of diarrhoea in combination with oral rehydration therapy.
• Reduces pain, swelling, stiffness in joints and inflammation for a large variety of injuries and conditions.
• Long acting pain reliever
• Fast recovery from hard exercise from training or racing
• Reduces hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body.
• Allow the horse or camel to perform at it’s peak
• Scientifically proven results
There are no reviews yet.