It moderates inflammation by stopping the formation of prostaglandins, which are pivotal mediators of inflammation. By doing this, they also reduce the formation of certain pain-causing products of inflammation. But anti-inflammatory products do much more than simply control pain. They also reduce swelling and fever. They have value in treating a wide range of conditions in horses, from abdominal pain (colic) to joint injury and laminitis.
• Allows the horse and racing camel to perform at its peak
• Fast and effective natural pain reliever
• Improving the blood flow to joint tissues by preventing clots in small blood vessel. Reduces inflammation and rebuilds cartilage to improve joint mobility and relieve pain.
• Strong natural anti-inflammatory
• It is a natural anti-microbial agent
• Suitable for long term use with low dosage