- FDA-approved for horses. The use of EXCEDE provides veterinarians, horse owners and caretakers peace of mind, knowing they have selected a product that has been demonstrated to be both safe and effective in horses. EXCEDE is available through veterinary prescription only.
- One-of-a-kind. As the first and only sustained-release licensed antibiotic for horses, EXCEDE offers a full-course of therapy in just 2 doses for the treatment of lower respiratory tract infections caused by susceptible strains of S. zooepidemicus the most common bacterial pathogen isolated from equine respiratory infections.4,5,7-9
- Fewer doses. By providing 10 days of therapy in just 2 doses administered 4 days apart, versus 10 daily doses of a comparative antibiotic veterinarians can optimize compliance. Fewer administrations means less potential for missing doses.
- Benefits beyond the bottle. EXCEDE makes the treatment process less stressful for the horse, horse owner and caretaker. The sustained-release nature of the product means less systemic exposure to the antibiotic with comparable efficacy.
- Exceptional value. EXCEDE provides a full course of therapy with fewer administrations, making it an affordable option.